Masculine & Feminine Integrative Therapy Techniques
Masculine and Feminine Polarity Work, is a physiological framework. It can be used alone, as a self-development tool, or, alongside, many different therapy practices. The integrative therapy techniques, that I use the most are:
- Masculine & Feminine dialogue work: a non-dualistic adaption, of a method used in Gestalt therapy, that helps us to develop emotional intelligence, developed in my private practice
- De-armouring: a range of physical bodywork, breathwork, and energywork techniques, that focus on the transformation, of emotional information, that we store in our physical bodies, on the cellular level
- Breathwork and breath therapy: an array of breathing practices, and techniques, that change our way of being, approach to life, and approach to breath, while supporting us to reprogram our cells, with new information
- And Energetic bodywork: I work privately, and teach groups, to work with the human, energetic field, and different polarities in the body. It relates to eastern Kundalini science, in the rising of Masculine and Feminine energies, to gain greater self-understanding. Although I provide structure, and guidance, when teaching, I believe that each therapist, should be encouraged, to find their own best way, when it comes to energetic bodywork, my way is, east meets west, and undogmatic, but yours, may be different
These four main techniques, and the polarity framework, are a powerful approach, to transform, fear, pain, and trauma, on the cellular level, and to align our three bodies, so that we can live, and function, from a higher vibration, with more access to our power.
Pain, and fear, are vibrations, that get stuck in the cells of our physical body, and act as armour. As long as, our body remembers what hurt us in the past, it means we can, protect ourselves from it, and not get hurt again in the future. Whether a dog bit us, or a loved one left us, the memory of the pain, stored in our bodies, on an energetic level, is the same. It’s there to protect us, from being hurt again, from being bitten by a dog, burning ourselves, or feeling like our heart’s been broken. For most of us, around 90% of the traumas stored in our bodies, are useless. The armour protects us from nothing, and actually creates more of what we do not want, or like, in our life. By resisting: jealousy; loss; abandonment; fear; anger; depression, or rage, we are being a vibrational match for them, thus, they are created in our life. Having these traumas, stored in our body, means, we become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
The armour, simply lowers our vibration. It makes us heavy, and dense, less sensitive to touch, to pleasure, and to pain.
- not let negative vibrations become stuck in the body
- de-armour ourselves
- and, reprogram ourselves
is something, that we all can do.
When using, integrative therapy techniques, in this way, we are healing holistically, and finding alignment, to access our power. So unless our trauma is crippling, then, using the physical practices on their own, and without the mental polarity framework, is not recommended. Pain, and trauma, are here to teach us something, so please, make sure that you have understood the concepts of this book, and can use the polarity framework, before moving too deeply, into integrative therapy techniques, especially, without a trained therapist, (which is not recommended). It’s important to heal our physical, mental, and emotional bodies, together, if we want to evolve consciousness.
Often, it’s not one before the other, and it’s through the process of de-armouring, that we learn, and have the realisations, as to what our pain, is actually about, what it is teaching us, and what we need to change.
Many people, and therapists, clear blockages, and traumas, from the body, without checking to see if they are resolved in the mind, but from an integrative perspective, this is not wise.
Working with a trained therapist, is normally always useful, but self-practice, and attending workshops, and trainings for self-development, can also be very rewarding.
All healing, is self-healing.